Breakfast tea! Thanks 221tea for the sample! I’m always up for trying another Stash blend – and you made this one sound very good so I was excited to receive it.

I think this is my first Stash tea in something other than a straight up bag; this one is in pyramid sachets/pouches like H&S does. There didn’t look to be a lot of leaf in it though, so I made it in a smaller cup. I didn’t want this coming out thin because I used one of my regular/larger mugs.

It was very good though and I’m happy with the mug choice because the flavour was quite rich! It’s hard to explain though other than saying that this simply tastes just like peach cobbler with just a the faintest impression of the guayusa in the aftertaste. There’s a nice balance of cinnamon to the peach to give this a sort of “crust” like depth on top of the juicy peach filling flavour, as well.

I shared one sachet with VariaTEA – but I look forward to my last cup of this, while I also kind of want to post pone it because I think I’ll miss this blend very much. As a non-peach lover I was really satisfied with the taste of this one.

VariaTEA

Ooooh. I am excited to try it!

Comments

VariaTEA

Ooooh. I am excited to try it!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually four(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for. I can’t say I’ve been doing great staying on track with this resolution.

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger, often Chai spices in general, overly vegetal or marine/seaweed, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach, stevia, saltiness, or anything that reminds me too much of meat that isn’t supposed to taste like meat…

I also have a mild allergy to mushrooms! You wouldn’t think that’d be an issue when it comes to tea – but you’d be surprised.

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada