Tragic Sipdown (176/182)!

Noooooo!!!

Why does this have to be a sipdown!? I really need to put in that Butiki order sooner than later but I still have so many other teas left to try, and a couple more to sipdown. Dmn you work for preventing me from getting as much tea drinking in!

I’m sure my talking about it so much is maybe starting to get irritable?

The worst part: this cup was even better than the first. I didn’t even think that’d be possible! But nope: extra vanilla notes and extra cake notes. Damn it! I want this even more now!

Flavors: Cream, Lemon Zest, Vanilla

Courtney

I worry my talking about studying bothers people too. Eep. But I’m not irritated with your work stories.

Nxtdoor

Nah. People can skip along if they want.

TeaBrat

I enjoy hearing about what’s going on in other people’s lives :)

Roswell Strange

So do I (enjoy hearing about other people’s lives) – but I also know not everyone else is: that’s why I try to balance tasting notes between personal and very descriptive in relation to the tea.

Comments

Courtney

Nxtdoor

Nah. People can skip along if they want.

TeaBrat

I enjoy hearing about what’s going on in other people’s lives :)

Roswell Strange

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada