Sipdown (154/160)!

Thanks again Sil for this sample! I never did get to try out all my DF blends on Tuesday, and I still have one more left to get to but I made sure to do at least one today! Had I not gone out, I probably could have done the other but I’m happy with how things ended up.

I really like Caramel/Toffee so this one excited me a lot! Taste wise I thought it was very smooth and creamy with the faintest fruitiness to it, and I enjoyed sipping at it very slowly. In fact, I sipped at it so slowly that I still had a third of the cup left by the time it was ice cold – and it was still amazing! Seriously, I could see a bunch of tea dust in the bottom of the mug, but yet it did not go bitter. That’s impressive to me.

So I like this as a nice, straight forward and smooth Caramel Black option but I don’t think I’d need this in any kind of quantity because there are always more available black caramel teas that taste pretty well as good as this does. Definitely wouldn’t turn down a cup of it if offered though! This blend was smooth!

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Vanilla

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada