Sipdown (152/159)!

Well finally logging a sipdown; I’ve just been adding stuff to my cupboard and it’s been a tiny bit scary because I know I’ve been sipping stuff down the last five days but because I haven’t been logging regularly on Steepster I’m just seeing my numbers grow. I think my goal for the month, although it may be too ambitious at the rate I’m finishing stuff off, is to end the month with 125 teas or less. I’m pretty close to 150 right now…

I added milk to this cup since I’ve had it once without milk already; I thought the milk made this taste a hell of a lot more like peanuts (really, like creamy peanut butter) in addition to all the other assortment of nut flavours like hazelnut. That still baffles me because apparently peanut isn’t a thing in this blend. But damnit, I taste peanut butter!

But yeah, this grew on me. I want more of it I think. Maybe not 3 oz. more, but maybe actually yes? I could maybe get behind having that much of this if I ever do place an Adagio order. I mean, Adagio is a lot more accessible now with the recent shipping changes so that could possibly be the next company I order with? I wouldn’t mind picking up more The Woman and getting some Apache Tracker because I liked that one a lot too. And I could take a gamble on Thor? I’ve been eyeing that one up for awhile.

I just don’t have many rooibos/honeybush options and this is one I do like – and the fandom aspect is awesome too…

Flavors: Peanut

VariaTEA

Yay for enjoying fandom blends. It is always quite exciting when you come across one that is actually quite good.

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada