drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Success!

It’s 11:45 (and I started logging at like nine) and I’m finally on the teas that I had today! That’s maybe a little sad? Although I did take a break at some point to make supper, and watch a couple short youtube videos. But still.

Today is Canada Day; technically, for 15 more minutes… I went to DT this morning to finally pick up the carnival blends I wanted to try, get the new tea of the month, restock some things, and get the new glow in the dark perfect mug because teaware! I also picked this one up as a latte To Go because it’s fucking Canada Day and I’m gonna celebrate in my own way!

It was decent; rooibos pretty much didn’t come through at all so no complaints there. I got notes of maple and marshmallow and I enjoyed sipping on it which walking to the bus terminals downtown. From the terminals things got fucked though; recently Saskatoon (like, two days ago recently) changed all their bus routes and I haven’t learned the new ones yet because I don’t bus places often.

I was able to take my normal route to the mall, but apparently my route home is different now and I didn’t think to look it up before leaving. Thankfully I had plans to see Tyrell when I got home anyway, so he just (super sweetly) came and picked me up from downtown. Fuck the new routes though; I mean, yeah I’ll have to learn them eventually but damn. I hate change. And I don’t want to be that person who relies on their boyfriend to chauffeur them around. Nope.

But this was my haul today:

- Oh Canada! Latte “To Go”
- 70g Refill of Movie Night in tin
- 70g Refill of Root Beer Float in tin
- 24g Cherry Snowcone
- 24g Caramel Corn
- 24g Cotton Candy
- 24g Magic Dragon (A new dragonfruit tea!!!)
- The new Soda Shop Glow in the Dark Perfect Mug!!!

So yeah, good tea day!

Flavors: Maple Syrup, Marshmallow, Marzipan

Ooooh I love the Soda Shop mug

Roswell Strange

Next thing I’m writing is my review on it :)

Wait? There’s a glow in the dark mug? :O
Also that’s a great haul!!!

VariaTEA

Cavo, the red mug with all the drinks on it is glow in the dark.

Cavocorax

Hahah. So ridiculous and awesome.

Spencer

Hmm, might have to give this one another try. The local shop had some made in a tea pop, and I was far less than impressed. When I commented that it tasted like maple, the salesperson (one of my least favorite people at this location) immediately shot back a “No, it has toffee in it.” Ummm…’kay?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Comments

VariaTEA

Ooooh I love the Soda Shop mug

Roswell Strange

Next thing I’m writing is my review on it :)

Wait? There’s a glow in the dark mug? :O
Also that’s a great haul!!!

VariaTEA

Cavo, the red mug with all the drinks on it is glow in the dark.

Cavocorax

Hahah. So ridiculous and awesome.

Spencer

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket
Wood Fired Old Man: Leopold

I also have a real life pet – a fancy rat named Wasabi.

SK, Canada