drank Oolong Supreme by DAVIDsTEA

This is a queued tasting note.

Made a teacup of this one with breakfast (a red pepper and egg scramble) and I found that the roasty body notes and fruity plum and raisin undertone of the tea really complimented the eggs and sweeter notes of the peppers.

All was great; that is until I finished eating and drinking my tea. About five minutes after finishing everything off I was hit with a wave of nausea that ultimately culminated in me instantly throwing everything up. The tea was not pleasant on the way up. Don’t know what went wrong; after I threw everything up I felt totally fine for the rest of the day. Either the tea or the food was just something that I guess my body needed to purge?

Mookit

Oh no! And that sounded like a lovely breakfast too.

bleeeeerrrrghhhh weird feeling isnt it. has to happen though

the amount of rubbish flying around its expected.. another thread maybe

Comments

Mookit

Oh no! And that sounded like a lovely breakfast too.

bleeeeerrrrghhhh weird feeling isnt it. has to happen though

the amount of rubbish flying around its expected.. another thread maybe

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada