drank Mint Matcha by DAVIDsTEA

Iced Latte.

I was craving matcha, and chose this one to drink so I could share with a coworker who hadn’t tried this flavour yet. +1 for product knowledge, right?

I still don’t like this one – it’s got very weird undertones to it that remind me of coconut that’s gone “off”. I’m sure what I’m picking up is the coconut nectar that’s used in this as a sweetener. I don’t actually think it’s gone bad, mind you. I just don’t like it.

The flavour of the mint itself is good though, albeit a bit light for my tastes. I wish I could taste the “menthol” a bit more, if you know what I mean? RLT’s mint flavours of matcha always had that minty kick in the finish that felt like you’d just finished brushing your teeth, a bit.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada