This review is for the Dark Chocolate Delight infused shortbread!

So, this might actually be my favourite infused shortbread yet; it’s just perfectly chocolately and sweet and works really well for dunking in tea. That said, while I think the dark chocolate component of the tea is 100% spot on I could not, for the life of me, taste the blueberry in this shortbread! That’s such a big part of what makes this tea unique, and it felt absent.

Still loved it; but this loses points in my books for not being totally accurate to the tea even if it’s yummy as all hell.

donkeyteaarrrraugh

I haven’t tried the shortbread yet…. I went for the infused lip balms first….they’re actually pretty nice!

Roswell Strange

I’ve managed not to hold off on the lip balm/lotion thus far, but I’m bound to cave soon. The only thing that’s held me off so far is knowing I’d likely loose the lip balm like I do all my other lip balm.

Comments

donkeyteaarrrraugh

Roswell Strange

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada