This tea smells so good but I’m just not in love with the taste. Frustratingly, despite knowing that, I found myself BADLY craving a cup of it even though I knew I wouldn’t be in love with the taste. So, I steeped a cup of it and got satisfaction from the orange/chocolate in it for like three sips? And then after that I was sick of it. Thankfully someone else was working with me who adores this one so I gave her the rest of the cup.

#NoTeaWasted

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a mid twenties tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients: