Cold Brew Sipdown (343)!

This is my second cold brew from Story of My Tea; the first one wasn’t a huge success for me but this one was significantly better.

It reminds me a lot of DT’s Mango Fruit Punch, but lighter on the mango. Of course, that does make a fair bit of sense because there’s quite a bit of ingredient overlap between the two blends. I’d say the bulk of this is very candied tasting pineapple notes and sweet tangerine. There’s nothing really acidic or tangy to it; it’s a very sweet brew with really sugary undertones to all the different tropical fruit notes. Not cloying though; just sweet. The tangerine is fairly distinctly tangerine but does venture a little into a bit of generic orange juice sort of territory.

So to sum up: very sweet candied fruit notes that are tropical overall and mainly a mix of pineapple, tangerine, and mango. Enjoyable, and refreshing!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a mid twenties tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients: