drank Carrot Cake by TeaTaxi

Hot cuppa, with pizza!

Pizza and tea is the best kind of pizza, tbh. This was a decent enough one; enough spice/body to hold up pretty decently to the grease and strong tomato/cheese/onion in the ‘za – and it’s a better drink choice than soda or something else gross for you for sure. Pizza is already bad enough, why make it worse? This was mostly coconut, again, with allspice, cinnamon, and clove notes and hints of ginger and carrot. I’m still enjoying it pretty well, but to be honest getting a touch bored. It’s for the best though – one more cup and it’s gone. It’s a good time to be getting bored of it.

Evol Ving Ness

hahhahaha pizza and tea! well, anything with tea, really.

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

hahhahaha pizza and tea! well, anything with tea, really.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket
Wood Fired Old Man: Leopold

I also have a real life pet – a fancy rat named Wasabi.

SK, Canada