Sometimes I kind of feel like I get tea related stockholm syndrome just from constantly working around teas I’m not initially a fan of but that we end up carrying for a long time. Like this one…

Really was unimpressed with it when I first had it, then made it into a cocktail and really enjoyed the cocktail. After that? Just slowly it grew on me to the point where I’ve genuinely had a few moments at work where I’ve found myself craving it. Like last week, when I steeped it up as an iced tea because I found myself just intensely in the mood for it following scooping some for a customer.

And it was good. It was sweet, and just a little tart/crisp from the cranberry with a surprisingly creamy undertone from the melted down white chocolate. It tasted like fruity red gummy candies, in a really good way. But do I enjoy this now because my tastes have actually changed? Or is it more from forced exposure to it? I genuinely don’t know…

Jlvintagelove

I could not get used to this one so I gave mine away. Maybe I should have kept trying.

Arby

I have this happen with tea. You get used to drinking if and it almost becomes something you really like even though you were initially only drinking it to use it up.

Comments

Jlvintagelove

Arby

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket
Wood Fired Old Man: Leopold

I also have a real life pet – a fancy rat named Wasabi.

SK, Canada