With a bit of milk.

Basically, spot on creamy deliciousness! I’m very in love with this tea; it’s yet to even come remotely close to disappointing me on any facet. And I know that holding it in such high regard is only setting myself up for disappointment in the future but I can’t help it, it’s how I feel about this one and I don’t think I can change that.

Also, I think I want to try and figure out a way to make this into like an Italian soda sort of thing? Like, probably make this into a simple syrup, and then add it to some club soda and top it off with a fresh whipped cream. Something fancy, and sweet and refreshing that takes advantage of both fruity and creamy aspects of the tea…

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket
Wood Fired Old Man: Leopold

I also have a real life pet – a fancy rat named Wasabi.

SK, Canada