Sipdown (517)!

Finished this one off last night; it was a free sample I got in my last AQTT package. I’ve looked at it a few times on the site, but since it’s very similar to blends from other vendors I’ve had before, like Jessie’s Tea from DT or Just Lovely from Camellia Tea, I’ve always passed it up in favour of other more unique blends.

It was actually very nice though; certainly like the aforementioned teas but I think this was arguably smoother/more heavy on those vanilla elements and that was a very nice touch for me. It made for a really pleasant evening cup of tea even if it wasn’t a unique profile. I think for those looking for a tea with this kind of profile and who are maybe already considering an order with AQTT that this would certainly fill those needs for you, but since I know there are many other companies that do similar blends I would put it in the camp of ‘good tea, not worth going out your way to make an AQTT order specifically for it’. I’d revisit it if sent it again, but also wouldn’t go out of my way to get more of it either.

Side note – I wish AQTT would do more honeybush blends because I’m always looking for more unique caffeine free options to add to my stash and none of the current offerings really jump out to me…

Lauren | A Quarter to Tea

I actually just picked up more honeybush to play with!

Roswell Strange

Oh yay! That’s actually really exciting!

Comments

Lauren | A Quarter to Tea

I actually just picked up more honeybush to play with!

Roswell Strange

Oh yay! That’s actually really exciting!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket
Wood Fired Old Man: Leopold

I also have a real life pet – a fancy rat named Wasabi.

SK, Canada