Indulgent, sweet late evening/bedtime tea. Perfect mix of sweet honey notes, and creamy cheesecake with just a little ‘tang’. Not overly floral, but enough to add depth and break up the otherwise dessert heavy profile. As always, would love more “graham crust” in the profile.

Not gonna elaborate much; I’ve been writing tasting notes for hours now and I’m so close to being done with my list from the week so I’m going to power through the rest. I’m feeling pretty burnt out from writing, though. Gonna be nap time soon…

VariaTEA

I made ice cubes with this and blended them with milk but I think it is too floral for that. I think I need to use a chocolate or caramel tea.

Roswell Strange

I bet Candy Cane Crush would be good made that way too…

VariaTEA

Good call…have to see how much I have. If not Candy Cane Crush, I am sure I have something similar from Necessiteas bumping around in a tin somewhere

Roswell Strange

If you have any more of the Peppermint Crunch that you sent me from them I’m sure that would probably be equally as tasty!

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

I bet Candy Cane Crush would be good made that way too…

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a mid twenties tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients: