I’m having a bit of a hard time drinking this one right now. For some reason I was feeling fine and then I took the first sip and it felt like the back of my throat became very raw. T_T

Anyway, this is another tea that says natural flavoring in the ingredients and that drives me nuts because that doesn’t say much. Just go look up natural flavoring on Google and you’ll see what I mean. So to me this is mainly a Rooibos tea with a bit of added something. I’m assuming it’s coconut seeing as how that’s what this tea is called.

Regardless it’s a good Rooibos. There’s just not much to it.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota