This tea reminds me of a tea they would drink at a fancy party or somewhere in a palace. It smells wonderful, like most Jasmine teas do, but with an added depth to it that the green teas don’t have. The flavor is also quite regal and truly creamy! I feel, each time I take a sip, that there must have been cream put in it or something! But there is not! Someone has to try this with cream because I am curious as to whether the texture will change.

Skysamurai

The flavor has changed somewhat since I last tried it. Still good but i honestly wish i could taste thr base. It’s almost too perfumy for me now.

Comments

Skysamurai

If you love to discover new tea companies please check out my blog www.teatiff.com

Tea Profile:
Allergies: Almonds and Dairy.
Don’t like: Sugar, artificial flavoring.

Preferably pure tea. But I think blending is its own art form and when done well you can find some amazing flavors.

I will drink any type and love to taste whatever I can get my hands on but if I had to choose it would go in this order Green, Black, Oolong, White, Dark, and Yellow. (Purple is not a type of tea it is a cultivar known as TRFK 306/1 )

Minnesota