drank Fig Rose by Teavana

I’ve taken an odd liking to teas that have fig as an ingredient. We knew of a sale going on and decided to take a look. The man behind the counter was very nice and took out samples of the different ones on sale. When he said this tea smells like a cookie he wasn’t kidding.

A floral cookie.

Anyway, besides the smell (I just find it weird) it’s a good tea. Light on rose, strong on fig. I think perhaps that the rose in the name actually refers to the color of the liquid when steeped. it’s quite pretty. I’m currently drinking mine lukewarm. I’ve been finding it hard to drink them too hot. Some teas I can but most herbals I find the flavor just doesn’t come out.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota