What smells of sweet potato pie may not taste like sweet potato pie. In fact, all I taste is black tea. I bet it would taste great with a sweet potato dish. For a plain tasting black tea it’s pretty good but it just doesn’t live up to it’s name so it’s a bit disappointing. I’ll try it again at some point and see if it changes flavor.

Out of sheer curiosity I’ve added some honey and while it obviously sweetens it, I really don’t feel like it does anything to bring out any other flavors.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota