There is a rose garden in my mouth. I am both baffled and delighted at the same time. Baffled because one doesn’t usually drink roses. Delighted because I feel like I am sipping tea in a royal garden even though I’ve got sweatpants on. The smell is also quite amazing. Usually I throw away a tea bag once I am through with it but I still have this one sitting in front of me. The essence of the rose infused with the Ceylon is quite gorgeous.

As I have let it cool down over the past ten minutes I realize it is quite a bit better when it is warm. Still fine cold but my palette seems to prefer it warmer.

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota