I honestly have never had pineapple upside down cake before so I don’t know how to compare this tea with the actual thing, but I’m enjoying this cup.

The dry smell is good but not something I would want to sniff all day. Then again who wants to sniff the same thing over and over again all day? The steeped smell is about the same and it tastes about the same as it smells. Though I think the smell is a little stronger then the tea. Next time I’m going to steep it just a bit longer.

Stephanie

Never had pineapple upside down cake??? :-O Its all buttery and brown sugary and goooooood.

Dustin

I have never had it either. Sounds like we are missing out! Is it popular in a particular region?

Comments

Stephanie

Dustin

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota