Can’t find a steeping time for this tea so I am just going with my “tea gut” and trying about 2 minutes. At 1 mins it was still a bit too watery tasting. 2 minutes seems to be about right. I was thinking of leaving it in till 3 minutes but didn’t want to end up with bitter tea.

This is quite a unique tea. The coconut flavoring is almost perfectly balanced with the Chinese green tea. It’s good but something is bothering me about the flavor. It’s good but at the same time there is some after flavor that I am finding odd. As I sit here thinking about it I’m pretty sure it’s just the coconut. Believe it or not coconuts can have slightly different flavor depending on when you eat them. This kinda reminds me of the young coconuts we have opened in Hawai’i. Which by the way makes me more impressed with this company. I always prefer real flavoring and real pieces of ingredients to artificial flavoring.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota