If I were to describe this tea like a fight it would go like this: You would step into the ring and the fight would commence with honey skating around you making everything sticky and slippery. He/she would bring you down with one clever roundhouse. Then Lemon would drag you to the floor in puckering fashion. Your eyes watering and your mouth stuck in the ‘fish’ position. Last would be Ginseng who would finish you off with a kick to the side. This tea is just too bitter with not enough flavor.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota