Another TJmaxx find. When something says passion fruit or Lilikoi on it I feel that I have to try it. I’m not a terribly huge fan of Tulsi for their taste but they do have a good company. It’s also the types of teas that I find are good to drink when your not feeling well. This one I bought purely for the passion fruit flavor. All I tasted was tulsi with slight hints of Passion fruit. it was good regardless but I wished they added more passion fruit in.

Stephanie

heh, I got some straight tulsi tea from TJmaxx a while back :) Passion fruit sounds interesting!

Comments

Stephanie

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota