drank Dewy Cherry by Adagio Teas

Used to hate cherries. Didn’t even like cherry candy anything. But as with most adults my tastes have changed and some how I ended up finding myself liking them. Well…. kinda. I prefer the sour ones. Like in this tea.

The dry smell is great. Would make a great potpourri. But is better as a tea. I didn’t pick up much from the brewed smell. The taste isn’t quite what I thought it was going to be but I’m still enjoying it. Fruity yes but the sour cherry isn’t as present as I thought it would be. Good hot but I like it better lukewarm.

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota