My dad first introduced me to this tea awhile ago. I didn’t like it at the time because I knew nothing about tea (besides jasmine green tea which I loved). He over steeped it. Or rather I should say, he likes his tea very very strong. He is a coffee drinker. I had it again recently and my goodness! It’s awesome. It kinda reminds me of red hots! Or whatever those tiny red candies were called. If you like this tea you should also try Red hot Cinnamon by Indigo Tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Honey

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota