This is a lovely little tea. Received it as a sample after going to their tea class. Which I highly recommend. Even for people who do know lots about tea. It’s fun and you still learn stuff. I think I may buy more of this tea later. In a way it remind me of Teavanas Strawberry Slender Puer but this one I like better. Gah anyway…

The strawberry and the cream come out quite nicely without overpowering the black tea. This would probably taste quite good with a spot of honey. Definitely has a fruity, strawberry smell on the dry and wet leaves.

Flavors: Cream, Strawberry

2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota