I wish this wasn’t called River song. It brings back memories of the pond study I did back in highschool. Which isn’t all bad except that there was always this gross pond scum smell in the pods because we had to go mucking about in the lakes. Anyway… you need all that to understand that I am kinda tasting that smell as I drink this. Bits of coconut and woodsy ceylon base. But overall not really a blend I like. If you want a good coconut chai try Zhena’s Gypsy tea.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota