drank Apple Pie Keemun by 52teas

Monthly TTB. I keep forgetting to add that. It gets hard to remember when I’m drinking a cuppa and feeding my daughter at the same time while trying to write a note. And she likes to try and grab my phone with her food covered fingers.

Anyway. The smell of the dry leaves reminds me of an apple pie you get in a grocery store and not a homemade pie. Or at least not the pies my mom or I make. Dark amber color. Not the best apple pie tea I’ve had (I think Indigo is better). It’s light but still has good flavor. Just not the pie flavor I think of when thinking of apple pie. I’m not a fan of store bought pies so that’s probably why I’m not a big fan of this tea.

3 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota