drank Ginseng Oolong by Mandala Tea

Tried this one out a few days ago but didn’t find anything particularly pleasing about it. Trying again and on this beautiful morning where that gorgeous MN blue sky is finally showing itself, I am finally tasting what I had hoped. Even so it’s still not quite as strong of an after taste as I like. Just a lot more faint then I am used to. Good base. Some creamy flavors and textures. Hay. Grass. After the ginseng oolong I had in China I haven’t really found one that compares. But unlike that one I think this one has a better leaf. And yea…. The resteepablility is amazing.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota