drank Japanese Treasures by Zen Tea

Citrus and green tea should be banned. But green tea and fruit is okie dokie for lack of better wordage. After I read the description and saw citrus I almost put this back in the ttb but after reading the ingredients I realized it really didn’t have any citrus at all, it was just a descriptor! Hurray! Bonzai! And the flavor? HA! No citrus! I truly hate citrus in my green tea. You have no idea. Maybe it was because I once asked for a green tea no citrus flavor in Starbucks and what I got was a citrus green tea. YUCK! I love how this one starts out with a grassy slightly nutty flavor and swiftly turns over to strawberry. As far as red currants go… I dont taste them but I’m sure they are hiding there somewhere.

If you love to discover new tea companies please check out my blog www.teatiff.com

Tea Profile:
Allergies: Almonds and Dairy.
Don’t like: Sugar, artificial flavoring.

Preferably pure tea. But I think blending is its own art form and when done well you can find some amazing flavors.

I will drink any type and love to taste whatever I can get my hands on but if I had to choose it would go in this order Green, Black, Oolong, White, Dark, and Yellow. (Purple is not a type of tea it is a cultivar known as TRFK 306/1 )

Minnesota