drank Roasted Chestnut by Tea Queens

I was originally drinking this hot an quite enjoying it, but then the 3 year old woke up the 7 month old and then it was bath time. Now it’s cold, still good but better warmer. So why better warmer? Because the chestnut flavor comes out more. There is an interesting sweetness to this blend that comes out just a bit more creamy when it’s warm. Besides the sweet, creamy, and nutty notes there are also a small amount of earthy notes. They lean more towards the woodsy side of earthy notes but they are somewhat hard to detect in this blend. If you want to try some let me know!

Flavors: Chestnut

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota