The Tea guy has really out done himself with this one. Subtle but tasty notes of vanilla. Not just your run of the mill vanilla either. It smells wonderful too. (Sidenote: I just picked up my 8 month old son and took a sip and he gave me this look and started licking his lips. I think he’s going to be a tea drinker!) Now for those who are looking for bourbon notes I’m going to warn you that they don’t pop out like the vanilla. Also if you’ve never had bourbon before you probably won’t quite know what you are looking for. The first time I discovered the bourbon it was like lightning. How did he do that! Oh I suppose I should also mention that the rooibos he uses is amazing.It is sweet and perfect for this blend.

I am a tea nerd also a purist. I avoid decaf and flavored teas though I will try them every once in a while to understand their nuances. Ultimately, I prefer pure tea but I also do love a good blended tea (like chai), and scented tea (like Jasmine).

I’m a stay-at-home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

If you love to discover new tea companies please do check out my website www.teatiff.com

Minnesota