My first few tastings were ok. I wasn’t as appreciative of it as I have been with other. However, after forgetting I had a cup left and letting it sit for a while I came back to discover it’s true floral flavors are to be discovered when cooled. The dry leaves have a very light, roasty aroma. Gorgeously twisted with care. The scent is so light that it’s almost non-existent, so you really have to stick your nose in the bag. The wet aroma reveals some interesting floral characteristics. The flavor, when steeped between 30 seconds to a minute, are mainly grassy with slight vegetal hints and a somewhat mineral after taste.

If you love to discover new tea companies please check out my blog www.teatiff.com

Tea Profile:
Allergies: Almonds and Dairy.
Don’t like: Sugar, artificial flavoring.

Preferably pure tea. But I think blending is its own art form and when done well you can find some amazing flavors.

I will drink any type and love to taste whatever I can get my hands on but if I had to choose it would go in this order Green, Black, Oolong, White, Dark, and Yellow. (Purple is not a type of tea it is a cultivar known as TRFK 306/1 )

Minnesota