Aroma of Passion Fruit Mousse. A bit in the flavor too! Sweet grass. So good. You guys have to give this one a try. Even if you just buy a sample. Also make sure to read the notes on the page. It is processed in a really unique way!

Mastress Alita

Yes, I sampled this at their booth at the Portland Tea Fes in 2019 and couldn’t walk away before buying some!

Skysamurai

I totally misjudged this when I bought it.Thought it was going to be your typical sencha with a fancy name. Didnt read the description. Man was I wrong. This is amazing.

Woo, that sounds great!

Martin Bednář

But can’t get over 30 USD shipping fee :)

Comments

Mastress Alita

Skysamurai

Woo, that sounds great!

Martin Bednář

But can’t get over 30 USD shipping fee :)

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota