Summer is a busy but beautiful time for those of us who garden. After learning all I have about tea harvesting and processing it has made this year’s work that much more meaningful. It also gives an interesting perspective to each cup I drink. I need to say thank you firstly though for the samples you sent me along with what I ordered. It was so kind. This calming, up uplifting blend, is great for morning and afternoon. The amazing aroma of the freshly harvested lavender unifies nicely with the earthiness of the black tea. The flavor is the perfect mix of briskness with the calming lavender in the after-taste.

I am a tea nerd also a purist. I avoid decaf and flavored teas though I will try them every once in a while to understand their nuances. Ultimately, I prefer pure tea but I also do love a good blended tea (like chai), and scented tea (like Jasmine).

I’m a stay-at-home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

If you love to discover new tea companies please do check out my website www.teatiff.com

Minnesota