I had forgotten how much I love Steepster and the community here. Thank you to all who are friends here. We may not know each other personally but I appreciate you nonetheless. Okay. Now that I’ve gotten all sappy it’s time to review this sipdown that is also the finale to this tea I’ve had for too long. I love coconut. I love black tea. So it truly does make for a good mix, especially with the volcanic notes you get from the Andean soil but it’s just never been one that I’ve seemed to drink above others. It does make a good latte though.

Michelle

Not sappy at all to appreciate a community that accepts and supports all ‘weird tea’ drinkers :)

vallhallow

I am glad I joined. Its a really lovely place to talk about tea. :)

Martin Bednář

You know what I love about Steepster community? Noone bats an eye if you are drinking a tea bag or loose leaf or high-end pu-erh. All teas deserve love and they get it here. And sometimes, we find out flavours that we never thought they exist. And that causes an orders now and then :D

mrmopar

I think we are in a category by ourselves. No one understands that than by being one ourselves. We are a unique blend of people and I love the interactions between us.

Comments

Michelle

vallhallow

I am glad I joined. Its a really lovely place to talk about tea. :)

Martin Bednář

mrmopar

If you love to discover new tea companies please check out my blog www.teatiff.com

Tea Profile:
Allergies: Almonds and Dairy.
Don’t like: Sugar, artificial flavoring.

Preferably pure tea. But I think blending is its own art form and when done well you can find some amazing flavors.

I will drink any type and love to taste whatever I can get my hands on but if I had to choose it would go in this order Green, Black, Oolong, White, Dark, and Yellow. (Purple is not a type of tea it is a cultivar known as TRFK 306/1 )

Minnesota