Shae! Thank you so much for the sample! The hotel ran out of hot water in the breakfast area. I didn’t feel like waiting so I just put cold water in. Even cold steeped the notes come out fairly quickly. Chocolate notes, baked vegetal notes, squash, slight woodsy notes. This very much reminds me of the New Zealand black. The aroma of the wet leaf PEPPER! Sorry. I smelled it a second time just now and it reminded me of raw orange and yellow peppers. Also a mic of earth, wet twigs, and something herbacous I can’t quite put my finger on… Can’t wait to see how this one unfolds when it’s hot.

Shae

I haven’t tried this one yet – it sounds really complex!

Comments

Shae

I haven’t tried this one yet – it sounds really complex!

I am a tea nerd also a purist. I avoid decaf and flavored teas though I will try them every once in a while to understand their nuances. Ultimately, I prefer pure tea but I also do love a good blended tea (like chai), and scented tea (like Jasmine).

I’m a stay-at-home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

If you love to discover new tea companies please do check out my website www.teatiff.com

Minnesota