Finished up my sample, brewing it all at once for a bottle to put in the fridge. Nothing new to add. This is still kinda lame, and will just be fodder until I brew a bottle of something better…

Alphakitty

I find it funny that this is called Earl Grey with Bergamot. As opposed to… Earl Grey WITHOUT Bergamot?!

Tabby

Seriously! I thought bergamot was what made it an Earl Grey. Maybe they feel like they need to spell it out to the newbs?

Comments

Alphakitty

Tabby

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA