drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

So, I’m sick and staying with family/friends in Colorado. I was craving some comfort tea from the moment I woke up. Something with lavender. So my cold-medicine-addled self put on boots and wandered across the street to Wal-Mart, where I was sorely disappointed. They didn’t even have Tazo’s Earl Grey! That was my backup if I couldn’t find anything else with lavender in it.

I returned empty-handed, but was lucky enough to find this in the cupboard. This would do as comfort tea, I thought. And it was good. An old standby. Warm spices, a hint of orange peel, and a caffeinated black tea base. But I’m still craving lavender.

gmathis

No fun to feel cruddy when you’re away from all your comforts of home!

Bonnie

Where in Colorado? That’s where I live….rain is coming! Snow higher up! Hope you feel better. If I knew where you were at I might know a tea shop.

Azzrian

Bonnie if I ever come to Colorado I want to visit you! I have another friend there as well who has been wanting me to come up for a year now. I need to just make a plan and DO IT!

Tabby

@Bonnie – I’m near Denver! I think the area I’m in is counted as Littleton? It’s so beautiful up here. Every time I leave Atlanta for the west I want to never come home.

Shelyteadrinker79

Hope you feel better. I bought this tea today!

Comments

gmathis

No fun to feel cruddy when you’re away from all your comforts of home!

Bonnie

Azzrian

Tabby

Shelyteadrinker79

Hope you feel better. I bought this tea today!

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from March – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains an earl grey, a chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA