drank Ginger Peach by The Republic of Tea

I’m still sick with this stupid cold! I am well over two weeks into this thing now. I have Nuvola teas to review, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to taste them well enough, so they’ll have to wait. Ugh.

I snagged this from work because I thought the ginger in it would help. While I can taste it, I don’t think there’s enough in it to really do anything medicinally. Also, I don’t remember it being this boring. Something about it tastes sort of artificial to me now. Like Peach Nehi. Lowering my rating a bit.

Calochortus

I kind of had the same reaction to this tea after a few cups. The ginger definitely is pretty light. I hope you feel better soon!

MKstuder

My feeling about The Republic of tea is that all of their teas are really too weak to give sufficient flavor. They send them to me for review and then I have a hard time giving them one because I do not do bad reviews. The Eat, Pray, Love tea was okay. Not to my taste, but good for someone who is not heavily into tea. Their Pink Ribbon line in the pink tins tastes good, actually, but it is hard to taste the tea itself.

fleurdelily

get better soon :)

Comments

Calochortus

MKstuder

fleurdelily

get better soon :)

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from March – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains an earl grey, a chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA