Ok, I know I complained about this being weak last time, when I used one bag for a standard size water glass.

So I used two tonight. Let me tell you, even after ice and milk to the rim of the glass, this was still super strong. Good lord. Too strong one might say. Definitely going to have to make it in a 24 oz container or something.

But it’s exactly what I hoped it would be. Orange, opaque, and spiced in a way I’ve never been able to figure out. Tastes like the bottled stuff but fresher. Hell yes.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 30 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
Lexie Aleah

This is definitely my fsvorite Thai iced tea kit. Did you by chance buy yours at a World Market as well? I love how you can sweeten it to taste.

Comments

Lexie Aleah

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA