drank Plum Crazy by Joy's Teaspoon

I bought four ounces of this in Joy’s Teaspoon’s going out of business sale. Eight years ago I had gotten a free sample and loved it. I was young and really inexperienced then, but plum is still a favorite, so I went for it again.

This is such a nice break from spiced and heavy, bitter black teas. I didn’t remember it having a floral note, but it does and I really like it. Yeah, maybe this doesn’t warrant a 97 rating like I had set it when I was 24, but it’s still up there. Realistic plum skin and juice flavor. Great over ice. Buying four ounces wasn’t a mistake.

Flavors: Floral, Fruit Tree Flowers, Fruity, Plums

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA