Daily work tea. Got about two teaspoons of this left, then it’s on to other things. My curiosity has been satisfied. Also, I somehow managed to oversweeten this? Even though I used the same amount of sweetener I always use? Maybe it’s time to cut back. Hmm.

EDIT: Oh god, it’s because I didn’t stir it. What is wrong with me this morning?

EDIT 2: Also, I meant to mention that it’s a New Year’s goal of mine to have one Sipdown per week to keep the stash under control. So far, it’s Wednesday and I have been unsuccessful.

Sipdowns in 2019: 2

Mastress Alita

Feel free to join us on the 2019 Sipdown thread in the forums to track your progress and share encouragement, we are having a sipdown extravaganza this year! <3

Tabby

Oh, that sounds cool! I will certainly join. :D

Comments

Mastress Alita

Tabby

Oh, that sounds cool! I will certainly join. :D

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA