drank Venetian Tiramisu by Harney & Sons

Sipdown!! Yeah! Made my goal for the week.

I totally left this one on the kitchen counter this morning. Oops. But it was still mighty delicious when I came home for lunch.

I’m really excited because I got a CBD infused chai in the mail today. They even included a little CBD honey stick. How sweet! I’ll probably have a cup as my breakfast tea tomorrow. I’ve never tried CBD but suffer from anxiety and anxiety-related chronic pain in my shoulders. I’m hoping for some relief, as a few friends around me have started taking it and have had good results. We’ll see!

Sipdowns in 2019: 11

Kawaii433

I hope you feel better, Tabby. I hpe the CBD honey stick helps. If it does, I’ll share with my brother who also suffers from anxiety-related chronic pain.

Tabby

The honey stick is a really low dose, so I’m not sure if that alone would make a difference. But I will let you know if the tea helps!

:D Thank you Tabby. Feel better soon <3

ashmanra

Our local tea shop just started carrying CND honey. They sold out after about two days.

Comments

Kawaii433

Tabby

:D Thank you Tabby. Feel better soon <3

ashmanra

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA