drank Random Steepings by Various Artists

Finished up Yaupon Brothers’ Lavender Coconut today! I used three parts of that plus one part Pinky Up’s Coconut Creme. Just wanted a little more coconut flavor in my last tumbler of the yaupon.

I also wanted to get this out of my collection because the container was kinda bulky. I had a bad day on Monday and placed a small spring order with Harney & Sons. So I need the space, haha.

Sipdowns in 2019: 20

tea-sipper

Bad day= order tea.
We are matched for sipdown numbers this year: 20 at the moment… let’s see what else I have to sip down today…

Tabby

Exactly! It’s therapeutic!

Comments

tea-sipper

Bad day= order tea.

Tabby

Exactly! It’s therapeutic!

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from March – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA