drank Cinnamon Rose by Miss Tea

Quick review because I’ve been really busy and really burnt out.

This is wonderful. It reminds me of this Liberteas blend that was called Breakfast In Bed. I was obsessed with it. It didn’t have cacao or orange peel in it, but this is still very similar.

Cinnamon is the most noticeable flavor. The chocolate and vanilla come afterwards, somehow making this taste a bit like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The orange flavor doesn’t really come through, but the rose does. It’s mild and sort of in the background, so this doesn’t come across as very floral. None of those harsh peppery rose notes.

I made this over ice and find it very satisfying. I was afraid the roses would be too much, but they’re lovely.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Floral, Rose, Vanilla

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA