drank Blueberry Harvest by Bigelow

Still on vacation, but I needed my tea and review fix… I found a packet of this lying around at my great aunt’s place and went for it.

The blueberry flavor is enough to knock your head back. Blueberry fans, this might be worth a try, I’m just saying. Like others have said, it’s definitely a strong and unmistakable flavor, but it does taste a bit processed or enhanced. As if it was blueberry candy or something like that. And the rest of the herbal content might as well not be there. I can sort of taste the apple bits, but aside from that, it’s all muted. I probably wouldn’t pick this up again, but only because I’m not a huge blueberry fan. And I’d rather have black tea with caffeine…

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA