Yum again. Creamy and orangy but in a non-obtrusive way, well-rounded by the vanilla oolong. The chamomile is sort of buried by that taste, along with the faint hint of rooibos. It’s in the finish, like an afterthought. And yet it’s soothing that way. Even with as many different flavors as there are in this, they don’t clash. Really enjoying this after being in the car all day.

inguna

Glad you liked it. Chamomile is just 10% I added it because it adds a little natural sweetness and the flowers look pretty :)

Tabby

It’s a lovely touch, I think! :D

Comments

inguna

Tabby

It’s a lovely touch, I think! :D

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from March – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains an earl grey, a chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA