If it didn’t say this had white tea in it, I would have never known. It simply tastes like nectarine juice and crushed up vitamins. I will admit I get a feeling slightly similar to Adderall after a whole can, though. It’s not as strong, but I do feel VERY energized and more motivated to get things done, yet without the edgy feeling I get from coffee or energy drinks.

I’m curious about the other flavors, though… I’m not a fan of orange flavor, so this might be pretty heavily biased. I know there’s an apple one, so if I see it, I’ll pick it up.

Iced
Cofftea

OHMYGOSH! I love their green apple soda!

Tabby

Me too! Their cream soda is really yummy as well.

Comments

Cofftea

OHMYGOSH! I love their green apple soda!

Tabby

Me too! Their cream soda is really yummy as well.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA